Classic Lashes $165 (Full set)
2 week: $50
3 week: $65
Note: Crucial for clients to have at least 50% of lash extensions remaining for a fill or else be charged new full set price
A Consultation is Required by our Provider prior to your appointment
We require a 24 hour test patch and consultation. We do not perform services on clients with sensitive eyes, those who are sensitive to mascara, sensitive to lash adhesives (cyanoacrylates), those with allergies that cause itchy, watering and dry eyes. This is going to cause additional inflammation and irritation to the eye area.
Before You Reserve Your Appointment
PLEASE NOTE THESE CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Absolutely no eyelash extension application will be permitted when the following conditions exist:
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Blepharitis (inflammation of eyelids causing red, irritated, itchy eyelids and formation of dandruff-like flakes on lashes)
- Demodicosis (sensitivity to an over population of ectoparasites, called dermodex mites, that can reside in hair follicles and sebaecous glands
- Sty or Hordeolum (small painful bump or inflamed area on the eyelid, caused by bacterial infection of the sebaeous gland, located at base of eyelash
- Dry Eye (condition which there are insufficient tears to lubricate and nourish the eye
Post Lash Application
If something lasts 24 hours it is an irritation, longer than 24 hours is an allergic reaction.
A “Normal” Reaction
Post showering eyes can be sensitive and tingly, no mascara on the extensions.
Redness and itchiness can occur immediately post service, which shouldn’t last longer than 24 hours. Puffiness and swelling may occur but usually disappears within 24 hours.